Our goal is to provide high quality services, delivered in, and from, a safe and supportive environment. To achieve this goal, we are employing the following measures:
- All DSF psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and administrative staff are fully vaccinated.
- Please do not visit DSF if you are unwell.
- Alternative measures for collecting Bookshop items and returning Library books are available.
- All visitors and clients are expected to sanitise their hands on entry to the building.
- All visitors and clients are required to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or your child is feeling unwell. We are happy to reschedule your appointment to a date close to the original booking.
- If a family or individual has travelled a significant distance to attend an appointment at DSF and they present with symptoms at the appointment, a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) must be provided before the appointment begins.
All DSF psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and administrative staff must be full vaccinated. Boosters will also be accessed by all staff once they are eligible to receive them.
Feel free to contact DSF if you have any questions: email@example.com | 9217 2500