If you are considering further education, consider contacting Student Services, as most TAFE and university organisations provide support for students, which includes assistance with specific units, as well as skills such as essay writing and referencing. One-to-one literacy and numeracy assistance may also be available.

Additionally, adults with specific learning disorders, such as Dyslexia, are eligible to apply for accommodations at university and in any further education they undertake. These accommodations aim to assist trainees to demonstrate their skills and abilities at a level consistent with their understanding. However, it is important that any accommodation be trialled to ensure it produces a positive outcome.  Assistive technology can also be utilised to reduce the literacy and numeracy demands of certain tasks. 

More Information

extraMile by Integranet